Samba place!

 My favorite holidays was in 2012, When I was in last grade in high school I go to brazil (samba sounds!). I went with all the course of the high school, it was very funny I had a very good time there, we stayed there like two or three weeks, I cant remember exactly right now.

We did a lot of things, we go to parties, to acuatic park, we climb a lot of hills, and go to Brazilian beaches. The best so far was to share with my friends, because we was in the last year of high school and the we don’t  enter to university yet (and we go after to do the psu exam), cause of that was a travel free of worry and preocupations.

If you go to brazil you have to take care very much about your back and your money, I don’t suffer any kind of robber but we see that that happen a lot in the street.

If you have the opportunity go, it is a very nice please and people seems very happy and  funny, not like here in chile







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Tibet rules!

Netflix time!

Psichology rules