Psichology rules


I would like to have the job of clinical psychologist (I study psychology), preferably in a CESFAM or in COSAM, because a lot of people tell me that in that places its is quite peaceful and with no pressures about the job, at least in the psychological area. I prefer the job indoor, but I think that if it is possible I would like to talk with my patients in a outdoor area, like a garden or walking, I have hear that some CESFAM have in to their dependencies a green area with places to sit and relax. I never have made the question if I would like to travel with my job, but now that I think about it I can say that yes I would like to travel, not a lot because the fear of get tired, but I would like to do my job in another countries, to know about other peoples and theirs mental issues.

About the salary I would like to win the minimum lo live without economical worries and  to buy some instruments, I like a lot to play musical instruments. I Don’t think to take any major, because im bored of study theorical things, I prefer the more practical work and job, I know that the theory it is a very important deal, but right now Im tired about it.


Comentarios

  1. Hello Gustavo. The idea of doing therapy outdoors seems great. I think it would really help your patients having therapy in relaxing and comfortable places. It would really help connect with nature.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Tibet rules!

Netflix time!