Summer time!

 

 

                In this Summer I think that im going to work, I have been working in putaendo dince 2014, I work in a place that that reent his dependencies to spiritual works, like yoga, zen meditation, eneagram course, etc… I am part of the staff in the kitchen, im am like a specie of waiter, but I do to cleaning works in the baths, in the rooms, and in all the place, it is an amazing place to be and to work. It is a big paces like 10 000m2 and it is very quite and peaceful.

                I think that in the summer I am going to stay in the place that im live, San felipe city, that it is a really good place to be, it is quite and in summer have a lot of activities to do, but I don’t know right now how it is going to be in pandemic times. I think that im going to camp with my lovely girlfriend here in the soundroundings of the city, it have a lot of place to camp. I woud like to do swim in the pools that the city have but their its closed, for the pandemic I hope that they can open in the summer.

                I think to im going to study because the next year it is the last year in the university, and I have to learn a lot to be prepared to professional life being a psychology.


Comentarios

  1. Hello Gustavo. I also tend to work every vacation since I entered university, but not in places that sound so nice like where you work. I hope plans don’t vary so much this year and that you are able to go camping with your girlfriend.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Tibet rules!

Netflix time!

Psichology rules