Netflix time!


Oh yes! I have a lot of favorite series, but my prefer it is and I would be for a long time I think, Black mirror. I like it a lot because it is a distopical series of things that goes wrong with the humanity in the future (not only in the future but the most of their caps it is about that thematic). I like that the series that have a lot of plop twists, and when you think: “A this part it is about this particular things and it is obvious how it ends…” but suddenly something happens,  generally in the ends of caps, that changes everything, and you say; “oh come on, how it is possible, I never would have thougth about that possibility storyline, that is amazing”

                I like the most the distopical series, I don’t know why but I likes them a lot, the scenes in the future that goes wrong it is like: “that really could happen, I know that it is a fiction but this could be true in some or another way”.

                I would like to see “doctor Who” that it is a British series that have a infinite numbers of caps and seasons, I think it is not for me that numbers of chapters, like an Indian thinking,  at least not for this life hahaha. I would like to see it because it has a lot of good reviews in the web, and the  story  mix fantasy with drama and think that it is and amazing mixture.


Comentarios

  1. Hello Gustavo. I like to spend my free time watching series even though I almost never finish them. That’s what happened with “Black Mirror”. I heard so many positive comments that I wanted to watch it, but I couldn’t finish it. Now that I read your blog, I think I will watch it again and this time I will finish it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Tibet rules!

Psichology rules